Refund for withdrawal due to non-delivery of Course
MDI shall notify the student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
- PEI does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- PEI terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- PEI does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- PEI terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
- PEI has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A of the Standard Student Contract within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
- The Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA).
Amount: Entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid.
Time frame for refund: Within seven (7) working days of the above notice, MDI shall inform the Student in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any).
Refunds for withdrawal due to other reasons
Where the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated in Clause 2.1 of the Standard Student Contract, MDI will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on the refund table below:
|% of [the amount of the Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees paid]||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received|
|100||More than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
|75||Before, but not more than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
|50||After, but not more than  days after the Course Commencement Date|
|0||More than  days after the Course Commencement Date|
Time frame for refund: Refund is made no more than seven (7) working days after receiving Student’s written notice of withdrawal.
Cooling off period
The PEI will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in Schedule D of the Standard Student Contract) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the PEI within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.
Payment of approved refund
- Approved refund is paid in Singapore dollars.
- Refunds are in accordance to the terms and conditions stated in the refund policy.
For international students who do not meet the requirements of a student’s pass application and has been rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for student’s pass, their application fees shall not be refunded.